Recent video work with DVCAM and desktop systems to produce low-cost high-quality video on CD and DVD for education and public sector clients.
Professional broadcasting as director, editor and researcher mostly with BBC, also for C4.
- Journalism, with articles published in the Guardian, BBC History Magazine, East Anglian Daily Times, Time Out, and various TV trade journals.
- Experience of interactive television in local government and NHS areas.
- Television training and education.
- Work as a CD-Rom project editor and some knowledge of HTML.
- Involvement in the early days of video in community development.
- Academic interest in history and maritime affairs.
- Practical sporting interest in sailing (including teaching dinghy sailing and powerboating).
- Degrees in French and Drama and Photography and Film.
- Good French and (just) workable German.
- Familiarity with both PC & Mac computer platforms.